You already know how important it is to get enough sleep regularly. Good sleep is linked to the overall betterment and growth of your body. When your body gets the right amount of sleep, it can function more efficiently in every aspect. You can focus more, concentrate better, boost your immunity, energize the muscles, etc. All of that leads to a healthy and fit life. So, you can understand how crucial it is to buy the best online mattress and bring it home.
The mattress you sleep on every night can have a solid impact on your health. Yet, a lot of people overlook the importance of a mattress. A weak and tattered mattress cannot provide you with the support and comfort you need. Thus, leading to back pain, muscle ache, and various other health issues in the long run.
Mattresses are made of various materials and fibers, which benefit the user in unique ways. Are you confused about which mattress should you buy? Let us take a closer look at different mattress types that are available in the market.
Different Types of Mattresses in 2020
We believe that every individual has their own sleeping habits and preferences. That is why you must know about different types of mattresses. Take a look at them down below –
Air Mattress – this is the simplest form of mattress that you can get for yourself. An air mattress is made of polyvinyl chloride or PVC. These can also be manufactured with rubber or a special kind of urethane plastic material. All of the materials offer good elasticity and is much more durable than regular rubber. You simply blow air in it and the mattress inflates. You can use an air compressor or air pump to blow the air and prepare the mattress for use.
● You can attain custom firmness by adjusting the amount of air you blow
● Helps to relieve back and muscle pain
● Since it is made of PVC material, it does not give out any bad odor
● Affordable and budget friendly
Gel Mattress – gel mattresses are getting huge popularity among the people. Of all the mattress types, Gel mattresses are quite new in the market. These are actually made of “phase changing materials”. Gel infused mattresses are made of premium synthetic materials that are breathable and helps to release significant pressure. The overall comfort and breathability you get from this mattress make them so much popular. Many people have witnessed that plain foam mattress often gets too hot. But, the infusion of gel as an extra layer, helps to improve the circulation and gives comfort.
● Gel infused mattress can spring back to their original form much faster
● They are cooler than standard foam mattress and thus offers better comfort
● Offers better cell structure which facilitates efficient breathability
● Extra gel layer helps to deliver motion isolation benefits to the user
Memory Foam Mattress – it goes without saying that memory foam mattress is one of the best sellers for the past few years. Also known as viscoelastic, if you are planning to buy memory foam mattress online, then you are in for a treat. When you lie down on this mattress, the material moulds around your body.
Since the material is sensitive to pressure, it can sink down as much necessary accordingly. So the areas around the hip, shoulders, neck, and ankle can rest in the best possible manner. Release of pressure is one of the factors that facilitate peaceful and comfortable sleep. You will be really happy to know that it is hypo-allergenic.
● Memory foam mattresses are now eco-friendly, making then safe to use
● Can release huge pressure from several points of the body for better comfort
● As it is viscoelastic in nature, it can offer the best spinal alignment
● Resistant to dust mites and many other different kinds of allergens
Latex Mattress – last but not the least, a latex mattress is the favorite choice for many users. In this mattress, you will find latex is coupled with reflex foam or springs. As latex is a pure natural product, some of the premium mattresses are combined with natural fillings. Latex comes with elastic benefits and that gives it the ability to adjust depending on the weight and pressure inflicted on it. That allows even the heaviest part of your bodies to relax better.
● Latex mattresses are very easy to maintain and last for a long time
● These are eco-friendly and do not pose any threat to the environment
● Pressure relieving properties allows it to enjoy greater comfort
Final Words – with all the different types of mattresses that we discussed in this blog, you can easily choose the best one for yourself. All of the above-mentioned mattresses are easily available and they can help you receive the peaceful sleep you were always looking for.